Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus, we understand you may need to change your travel plans. To get the latest info, contact the property you booked to check if they can accommodate you. You can also visit our Help Center for support with making changes to your booking.
Due to the current circumstances, it may take us longer than usual to respond to any questions you send us. Thanks for your patience.
HoldInn.com |Legal Notice
By using our website Holdinn..com (henceforth referred to as “Holdinn”) which also includes the mobile website, smartphone app platforms such as Android, iOS, and Windows (all together referred to as “website”), you consent to this use.
Information we collect
We do not store your payment information and we do not store your credit/debit card data. All credit/debit card and payment information is secured, encrypted, and handled by fully-certified payment providers. We will store the user's personal information in a secure and encrypted format. To use services provided on our website, you will be requested to provide certain information:
- Personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, device ID, and IP address.
- Transactional information, including booking details.
- Booking information, such as destination and dates.
- Payment information such as credit/debit card.
- Other information, such as your browsing activity on the website
How we use this information:
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Register and create your account on our website.
- Communicate with you.
- Process and confirm all of your bookings through the website and sending you receipts.
- Process your payment for your paid transaction.
- Review and improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Analyze the website visitor traffic
- Perform marketing.
- Send you offers if you select such an option.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails, SMS, website, and mobile app notifications as well as other communications for providing services and/or responding to inquiries.
- Find and prevent fraud
You can unsubscribe from these services by contacting us.
Who do we share your information with?
- Our network for customer support offices.
- Third-parties that we use for the provision of your services such as hotel booking.
- Third-party providing payment services.
- With authorities, if we have a legal obligation to do so.
- Our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
When using Holdinn apps on mobile or tablet:
We collect information about you when you use our website or our apps and use this information for the same purpose. We also use some other information that we collect automatically when you use our mobile apps.
- We collect general information that does not directly identify you. This information is information about the app functionalities which you access and use. We use this information to identify the app's sections that our app users are interested in, so we optimize usability.
- The app sends us the device's unique device identifier (UDI), a sequence of numbers or characters that are unique to your mobile device, which we may use to improve our services.
- When you use the website or the app, you can choose to allow access to your current location to identify nearby hotels. If you choose to allow access, the location data may be collected anonymously. We may use it for geotargeting purposes to deliver relevant marketing messages to you to enhance your experience. You can switch off the mobile app’s access to your location at any time through your device settings menu. Not allowing the location identifier may restrict usage of any location-dependent services or options available on our mobile app.
- When you use the app, you can control what information the app sends to us. You can do this by the app settings, your device settings. You can also remove the app and use our website.
Holdinn.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Holdinn.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.