King Fahd Medical City Riyadh
- Main Hospital offers Medical, Surgical, Dental and Intensive care Services and and contribute in intensive education, quality training and rigorous research. It includes 181 beds.
- Children’s Specialized Hospital provides high level of medical care, in addition to advanced medical facilities and It provides various specialized clinical programs and advanced methods of intensive medical care. It includes 224 beds.
- Women’s Specialized Hospital provides care during pregnancy and treating infertility and complications of early stages of pregnancy besides providing healthcare for women. It includes 120 beds.
- Rehabilitation Hospital provides comprehensive rehabilitation services for newly injured and patients who need rehabilitation treatment services in all ages. It includes 92 beds.
- National Neurosciences Institute is a specialist medical care center in neuroscience. It includes 162 beds.
- King Salman Heart Center offers the highest levels of medical services for heart patients in various cases and ages, and aims to provide world-class medical services to patients of cardiovascular. It includes 122 beds.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center aims to care for hematology & oncology patients in accordance to the international standards of patient care. It includes 88 beds.
- Obesity, Endocrine and Metabolism Center offers consultation and treatment for Obesity, Endocrinology and Metabolism. King Fahd Medical City aims to provide highly specialized health care. It was opened on 5 -10 - 2004.
Al Olaya, Riyadh 12214, Saudi Arabia
Security Forces Hospital, Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
Centria Mall, Olaya Street, Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi Arabia
Al Zahrawi Street,Al Maather,Al Takhassusi Rd, Al Maather, Riyadh 11533, Saudi Arabia
Abdulrahman bin Hassan Algosaibi, Salah Ad Din, Riyadh 12433, Saudi Arabia
Sulaimaniyah, Riyadh 12621, Saudi Arabia
As Sidrah, Al Olaya, Riyadh 12241, Saudi Arabia
King Faisal Road, Al Murabba, Riyadh 12613, Saudi Arabia