Al Iman Hospital located in Islamabad Street, Al Mansoura, Riyadh
. Al Iman Hospital is a governmental hospital, it was opened official on 10-2-1418 H, it is with capacity of 215 beds. The hospital building consists of two floors and a basement, in addition to the supportive services buildings and leisure center, and buildings for housing and a mosque, and a separate outpatient building has been built in 1428.
Al Iman Hospital includes these departments
- Department of Surgery: General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Glands surgery
Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery as well as the Department of Endoscopy.
- Department of Internal Medicine: Department of General Internal Medicine, Cardiology Department, Dialysis Department, intensive care unit, Cardiac care.
- Pediatric Department: Newborn children Department, Department of premature children care,
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Department.
Department of Radiology: which contains CT scan and other radiological examinations.
Laboratory Department: that meets the needs of the hospital of analysis, Department of Microbiology ,and Department of Examine Tissue, and Department of Blood Bank.
- Pharmacy Department.
- Medical records Department.
- Medical Reports Department.
- Department of Ophthalmology.
- Department of Dental.
Al Iman Hospital seeks to be one of the leading public hospital in the Kingdom through the provision of high-quality health service according to accreditation standards of health services.