Al Rafie Hospital is located in An Nuzha District, Mecca
. Al Rafie Hospital provide primary and secondary healthcare services through a continuous performance improvement process to achieve patient safety and satisfaction. Al Rafie Hospital is looking to be an internationally accredited group providing healthcare services, to expand our activities to include tertiary care services and to be a referral center in the region.
Specialized clinics was established with the name of "Al-Rafi Medical Center" in 1406 H. In order to provide the integrated service for patients, the new extension was extended to a hospital named Al-Rafi Hospital which was opened in 1409 AH
Al-Rafi Hospital is distinguished by its high quality medical services, modern facilities and dedication to the comfort of patients.
The hospital consists of three main sections:
Emergency Building (Assistive Clinics).
- Inpatient building and patient rooms.
The hospital offers the following medical services:
- Outpatient services include: nose and ear,
gynecology, ophthalmology, cosmetic, urinary tract, dentistry, physiotherapy, general medicine, internal medicine, respiratory diseases, orthopedics, surgery, pediatrics, dermatology.
- The hospital also offers the following medical departments:
Department of Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Respiratory Diseases, Special Surgeries, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Emergency Department.
- The hospital also includes the following specialized units and centers: Premature Infant Unit, Intensive Care Unit, and Cardiology Unit, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit.
- Laboratory, - Radiology, - Pharmacy.