Madina Media Museum Madina
Madina Media museum located in Madina, within Aldawdea commercial building, Qibaa Street. Madina Media Museum is a special Museum for folk heritage. The museum includes all history of Madina to shorten the time for who visits Madinah ,to can recognize history of city tells history of a nation. Madina Media Museum includes eight halls of displays in each hall a documentary film about the history of the following landmarks:
- The establishment of the Al Masjid Al-Nabawi since was built by the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him through the era of Umar ibn al-Khattab and Uthman bin Affan and Al-Walid I and to even our present time of the era of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.
- The archaeological Mosques in Madinah such as Quba and Al Qiblatain Mosque and Al Fath Mosque, and the mosques of Abu Bakr and Umar.
- Mountains and Valleys and Border of Madina.
- Al-Baqi ' and who was buried in it, from the family of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him.
- Invasions Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, such as Badr and Al Khandaq.
Thus, the visitor can recognize to the history of Medina within 60 minutes, and these films was translated into several languages such as English, French, Turkish, Urdu, Malay and Persian.
The museum includes stage show for 120 people shows films for the history of Al Masjid Al-Nabawi in fifteen languages. The museum also contains models of the development of Al Masjid Al-Nabawi, and houses of the wives of the Prophet, peace be upon him and the Baqi cemetery and the railway and images of The Holy Haram in Mecca and the Kaaba, and a hall for heritage Medina and a special section for sales of heritage.