College Of Industrial Management Dhahran
College of Industrial Management located in Dhahran City in Saudi Arabia. The college offers master’s degrees in Business Administration and Executive Master of Business Administration. The vision and mission serve as a pivotal focus for the college and provide direction in its pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, and service.
College of Industrial Management aims to be among the top five business schools in Asia
and seeking to provide graduate students with relevant knowledge, skills, and leadership potential that make them the most sought after by employers in the region. The college produce high quality research that is highly regarded by business scholars, and it engage the community in valuable and enriching services.
College of Industrial Management includes these Academies:
- Department of Accounting & Management Information Systems.
- Department of Finance & Economics.
- Department of Management & Marketing
The Main Strategic Goals of College of Industrial Management:
- Provide innovative and integrative learning experience to produce globally competitive graduates.
- Improve significantly the research output and quality.
- Provide value adding services to the community.
- Enhance competitiveness through image and brand building.