Riyadh Care Hospital located in Unayzah Street, Ar Rawabi District, East of Riyadh City
, situated on an area of 110,000 square meters and it is with capacity of 350 beds. It have been outfitted with the finest sophisticated medical technology , also it features an elite group of consultants and specialists doctors from inside and outside the Kingdom in addition to the technical staff and administrative staff to provide community with health services in Saudi Arabia. Riyadh Care Hospital is considered one of medical outstanding achievements in Riyadh City, where the National Medical Care Company "Care" run this hospital.
Riyadh Care Hospital includes the following clinics and departments:
- Internal Medicine clinics (internal medicine, cardiac disease, pulmonary disease, endocrine disease, kidney disease, rheumatology, gastroenterology, psychiatry, family and society, infectious diseases)
- Surgery Clinics (general surgery, orthopedics and spine surgery, ear, nose and throat, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, bariatric treatment, Thoracic Surgery)
- Pediatric Clinics (General Pediatrics, Neonatology, Neurology, Cardiology)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics
- Department of Radiology (Magnetic resonance imaging, CT scan, ultrasound, fluoroscopy imaging, X-ray, Mammography).
- Hypnosis Department (neonatal intensive care unit, pediatric intensive care unit, and an intensive care unit, cardiac care unit , operating rooms, Incubation, delivery rooms, the surgical suite, Medical suite, children suite, maternity suite).