Al Osrah International Hospital located in Abdullah Ibn Halwan Street, Al Uraija Al Gharbiyah District, Riyadh
. Al Osrah International Hospital has been established for more than 10 years, where it was the first of its kind to serve the Riyadh area - Al Uraija District, The hospital is with capacity of 50 beds, it also contains the latest devices and equipment and it includes radiology unit, and laboratory, also includes a modern and equipped operations section, and intensive care room and insulation room also has clinics in all disciplines:
- General surgery and plastic surgery and burns department
- Department of Internal Medicine and Endoscopes
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Department of intensive Physical therapy for children
- Incubation and neonatal care
- Dental department
- Children department
- Department of Dermatology and Cosmetic
- Clinic of pronunciation and conversational and psychological rehabilitation.
- Psychiatric and neurological clinic.
Al Osrah International Hospital seeks to provide the highest levels of quality in the integrated health care through a good team work and with using the latest cutting-edge devices, as the hospital always seeks to be a leading hospital in the field of integrated health care, by providing everything that is modern in the field of medicine, and it working on provision a special and qualified medical staff.